No Choice But to Be a Girl

The door swung open and my mother came into the house. I had heard her pull up and it was my job to be standing there when she arrived. I had to have my body fully shaved and I was forced to be wearing a complete set of vintage lingerie under my house dress. Garter belt with nylons, panties, a slip, and a bra. I was 19 years old and for the past year I had been living full time as a girl, despite having a tiny penis between my legs.

"Have you been a good girl for mommy today?" Said my mother.

"Yes ma'am. I always am." I replied.

"You know what I want to hear you say don't you?" She said.

"I do." I replied.

"Then repeat it after me; 'I am a girl. I am a good girl. I'm ashamed I have a penis in my panties. My penis is disgusting." My mother paused.

I repeated; "I am a girl. I am a good girl. I'm ashamed I have a penis in my panties. My penis is disgusting."

"That's my girl. You look very pretty tonight. I'm glad you do, because I'm going to need you to suck on your step-father's cock. I know he wants to fuck me, but I'm really not in the mood. Can you do that for me when he gets home?" Asked my mother.

"If you want me to I will. I want to please you." I replied.

"That's what I want to hear. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?" She asked.

"Only when I make him cum." Was my answer.

"Oh, he'll cum. I've kept him away from me for a week. I'm sure he's ready to explode." She said.

My mother remarried a man who was after her for her money. She usually watched as she had me suck on his man-sized erection. But in the last six months she had just been telling me to do it and left him and me alone as I performed her wifely duties.

I began living full-time as a girl from my 18th birthday when my mother told me to do so or she would cut me off from all my inheritance. She was growing tired of sexually pleasing my step-father and she was forcing me to fill her role or risk being thrown out of the house. I choose the route of living as a girl. I would never admit it to my mother, but I enjoyed sucking on an erect male cock from the first time I did it. The feel and taste of semen and sperm being shot into my mouth was a guilty pleasure I really loved.

"You haven't been trying to ejaculate out of your tiny penis when I've been gone have you honey?" Said my mom sternly.

"Absolutely not! You know I have never been able to do that. Plus you told me how you would punish me if I ever did ejaculate." I answered meekly.

"That's my little girl. I always wanted a daughter and you are going to fulfill my dream." Said mom.

"Mom, since you have let me live as a girl full time, I have to tell you it's what I have always wanted to do. The little penis I have is totally disgusting to me. Having to pee out of it and feel it in my panties is a total turn-off for me. You wanted a daughter and I am your daughter. I should not have a penis between my legs at all."

"Oh honey, I'm so happy to hear you say that. Your natural physical features are so much more female than they are male. I know you are my daughter."

That night when it came time for me to suck my step-father's cock, he was waiting for me in his bedroom. My mother was in the living room and had told me she would not join in watching as she usually did.

"Are you ready for me Daddy?" I called out sweetly through the doorway.

"I'm always excited and ready for my little girl, honey." Came the answer from the bedroom.

I always wore a very feminine nylon and lace baby doll nighty with large balloon type nylon and lace panties when I was enjoying sex with my step-father. I had on a very pretty pink one on this evening with ultra-feminine pink panties. My tiny penis was always fully limp in my panties, but my step-father's big, thick, man-sized cock was always fully erect as he sat on the edge of the bed naked waiting for me to suck out his semen and sperm.

"Oh honey, you are extra beautiful tonight!" He sighed.

"And your cock seems extra big tonight, daddy. Is that some pre-cum I see on the tip?" I asked.

"It is baby girl. Your mother has held me off for a week and I can't wait to ejaculate an extra full load tonight." He replied.

He pulled himself up onto the bed on his back and he asked me;

"Tonight, baby doll, would you mind putting your head over my cock and your crotch over my face? I'd like to try and tickle your tiny penis with my tongue and see if you will get the least bit hard."

He had never asked me that before so I hesitated for a moment.

"I've never done that before daddy. And you know mommy will be very mad with me if I get hard in my panties and she will really punish me if I have my first ever ejaculation." I replied.

"I know that honey, but mommy's not here. It's just you and me and I promise I will stop if anything feels strange for you. I don't really want you to ejaculate either. I just want to tease you and see how far I can take you. I would love it if you never ever ejaculated, and I would love it even more if you never really got hard in your panties. After we are done I have an idea I'd like to run by you that I think you may like."

"Okay daddy. I'll do what you want. But no ejaculating for me." I replied.

"I promise baby. I'll be the one shooting semen and sperm, not you."

I assumed the position over daddy as he wanted and first licked off the pre-cum from the head of his rock hard cock. Then I began my usual licking and kissing around his cock helmet gently dipping the entire head into my mouth. As I was doing this, I felt daddy's hand gently pulling at my tiny limp penis through my panties. I licked and I sucked and I felt his cock get really hard as he began to cum. As his cock shot out his delicious semen and sperm I was overly eager to get all of it in my mouth and down my throat. He kept shooting out streams of hot cum and I kept swallowing everything he sent me.

While all this was happening my tiny little limp penis was just hanging in my panties without any hint of becoming sexually aroused. This was just the way I wanted it as being a complete and total girl meant to me not at all ejaculating from my little disgusting cock.

As both of us were catching our breath, we were lying next to each other. I had finished swallowing all the semen my step father had ejaculated into me and I was very relaxed and content with the sex act I had just experienced. With my mother still in the living room away from us, my step father turned to me and said;

"I mentioned I had an idea I wanted to share with you. I hope you will find it something you would like to do."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but your mother really likes to be tied up and blindfolded as a sex game when we fuck."

"I was not aware of that. Have you done it often?" I asked.

"Oh, several times. In fact, lately it's the only way she wants to fuck me. I've become very good at tying her spread eagle to the bed and then putting on her blindfold and then I stroke my cock to a full erection and forcefully slide it into her pussy. She cums fairly quickly when I do this and I cum shortly after."

"And how does this involve me?" I asked.

"I was thinking it would be very sexy if after I got her tied to the bed and blindfolded that I work on your penis and get it as hard as possible."

"You know I'm not very big and getting hard is a little bit of a struggle for me because of my feminine mind-set and the fact I have been living as a girl full-time." I reminded him.

"I know that, I know that. But I think I can stroke your cock enough to get it hard. And with your erection, I would help you to guide it into your mother's waiting pussy. I would love watching you fuck her while she is tied and blindfolded thinking it is my cock that is in her cunt."

"Oh wow! You want me to fuck my own mother?! You know I have never ever fucked a female and I have never ever ejaculated in my life don't you?" I replied.

"I know that. I think it would be very sexy if the first time you ejaculated it was inside your own mother. Of course, you might not be able to do it because your mind is so feminine and you live as a girl, but I'll be there to coach you and I would love to see you try."

"And she would never know it was me inside her?" I asked.

"Well, she knows the feel of my cock inside her, but even if she suspected something she couldn't do anything as I'll have he tried down tight to the bed. I could put a ball gag in her mouth if you like, but it would be a lot more fun to hear her moan and then hear her try to stop if it came to that." He said with a smile.

"When would we try this?" I asked.

"In a couple of days. I'll tell her I want to fuck her and that she and I have not fucked enough lately. I'll let you know what night we will be doing it and you wait outside the bedroom door in just your baby doll nighty top. Make sure you are totally shaved and have no other clothes on." He was very direct.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to ejaculate, but if you are next to me I'm fairly sure I will get hard. I would like to know if I can even have a chance of performing sexually with my disgusting male sex organs... Okay, I'll follow your lead and let you set this up." I replied.

"Oh, this is going to be great. I'm going to love watching your little girl penis slide inside your mother's pussy and you will enjoy the feeling of power you'll have of fucking a tied up female."

"Just so you're clear, everything about me except for my little filthy penis is a girl. My sexual pleasure comes from pleasing males and not females. It's the part of living as a female I love the most."

"I hear you honey. And you have every right to live as the girl you are going forward. All I want to see is if you can get sexually stimulated enough to fuck like a male. And having your very first fuck be your own mother will be really hot." Said my step-father.

My step-father and I engaged in a deep lovers kiss as he hugged me tenderly and we enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies. I was secretly excited about what was to come. In about 20 minutes I went into the living room in my baby doll and panties to tell my mother we were done.

"I did as you asked. We had a good time. I was a very good girl." I said.

"You were? Oh wonderful. Did you swallow all your step-father's cum?" Asked my mother.

"Every drop, and it was delicious! I am so in love with being a girl I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel." I replied.

It was just two days later that my step-father came to me in the afternoon and told me tonight was the night and to be ready for our sexual experiment. I was more than a little nervous, but at the same time fairly excited about the potential of experiencing sexual intercourse for the very first time. My step-father told me to be outside him and my mother's bedroom door around 10pm. He told me to wear only a dainty baby doll top and be fully nude otherwise. I did as I was instructed.

As I was standing outside the bedroom door I could hear my step-father tying my mother spread eagle to the bed. It sounded very sexy. I felt a tiny twinge in my little penis as I heard the sounds of my mother gently moaning.

"Oh baby... You're tying me a little tighter than usual." I heard her say.

"Tonight will be a special treat for us honey. Tonight I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Responded my step-father.

"Ohhhhhh sweety... I can hardly wait. I love the way you force your hard cock into my cunt." Said my mom.

"Then you're really going to love tonight." Said my step-dad.

"Can I watch?" Asked my mom.

"Not tonight honey. Tonight you will only be able to feel yourself getting fucked."

My mother was tied down spread eagle on the bed. My step-dad then placed a tight fitting sleep mask over her eyes so she was not able to see anything. Only two candles lit the bedroom in soft candle light. My mother was wearing a baby doll nighty top and a pair of her full cut nylon and lace panties. Her breasts were sticking up straight in her nighty and it was obvious her nipples were very erect.

"Do it baby... Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm really turned on." Said my mother.

"I can see that baby. The front of your panties is a little damp." Said my step-dad as he waved me into the bedroom.

"Cut my panties off baby... cut them off and fuck me!" Said my mother louder.

"In a minute, in a minute honey. I want to lick the love juice from the front of your panties first." Said my step-dad.

I was at the foot of the bed and my step-dad whispered into my ear that he wanted me to kneel between my mother's legs and lick and suck on the crotch of her panties. He told me to use my lips on her pantied cunt lips and get her really turned on. I climbed on the bed and did as he instructed as he stood on the floor behind me. He gently pushed my legs slightly apart which from his view exposed my slightly hardening little penis as it hung down between my legs.

As I began to push my lips into the crotch of my mother's more than damp panties I could hear her moan with pleasure. I felt her pussy lips getting bigger in her panties and then, to my surprise, I felt her clit begin to increase in size.

"My clit baby, my clit! It's growing for you! Please suck on it, please." My mother begged.

I was surprised how big her clit was growing. It was pushing the front of her panties up like it was a tent pole. I put my lips on the thin spear and felt a very tiny head on her clit. At the same time, my step-dad had put his hand between my legs from behind and was beginning to stroke my penis up and down like it was the udder of a cow. I felt my penis getting harder with each stroke and it was growing in length in a way it never had. My nipples were engorged to a size I had never experienced. I was really getting turned on like never before.

"Cut off my panties! Cut them off, dammit! My clit and my cunt are begging for you!" My blindfolded and tied down mother pleaded.

I felt my step-dad tapping a pair of scissors on my arm. I pulled back from sucking my mother's clit and took the scissors and began to cut the fabric of my mom's panties from the leg opening up to the waistband. Her beautifully feminine panties fell away as the nylon of the crotch was fully soaked. I could see her pussy was oozing fluid and she was moaning even louder. I was also shocked at the erect size of her clit. It was what I came to know as a "huge clit" at about an inch long and standing straight up at the top of her cunt. The tip of it had a tiny head to it that looked like a mini version of a penis, but it was instead a clitoris. I immediately put my lips on the erect clit and began to suck.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You are better than ever!" Shouted my mother.

With my mouth still over her clit she began a shuddering climax that caused her pussy to flow freely with love juice. I felt the girl in me enjoying the large clit with the little head on it. I could not however ignore the erection my penis was having as my step-dad continued to stroke me between my legs.

"I can't wait any longer. I need your cock inside me baby. I need you to fuck me!" Said my mom loudly.

My step-dad tapped me on the shoulder and motioned for me to move my keens closer to my mother so he could help me insert my feminine size penis into her pussy. I had no idea what to do as he pulled on my cock and let the helmet on my penis touch the lips of my mother's cunt.

"There it is! There it is! Do it! Do it! Fuck me!" Said my mother.

My blindfolded mother still had no idea I was the one about to enter her. My step-father guided my long, thin, erection into the hot wet lips of my mother's pussy. I slipped inside her with ease all the way until our pubic bones banged together. As this happened, the lace from my baby doll top touched my mother's mid-section and she felt it.

"What's that I'm feeling on my tummy? Is that lace? What are you wearing? And your cock feels much more thin than it usually does? Is someone else fucking me?!" Said my mother with concern.

"Relax dear. I'm doing you just like I always have." Said my step-dad.

With that he pulled on my mid-section back and then pushed it forward quickly. He then motioned for me to do it on my own again and again. I followed his direction and soon I was pumping in and out of my mother's cunt with my now rock hard little penis. I began to breathe heavily and quickly felt I was about to pee.

"I think I'm about to cum!" I said out load before I could stop to think what I was doing.

"That's not your voice!" Said my mom quickly. "Are you having someone rape me?!" She said with alarm.

With that her clit began to shrink and my step-father removed her blindfold as she looked straight into my eyes as we were still tightly copulated.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm being fucked by my own daughter!" Shouted my mother.

At that exact moment I began to feel my penis let loose with a wet stream of hot cum. I was ejaculating for the very first time in my life and I was doing it inside my own mother's cunt.

"I think I'm cumming! I think I'm cumming! And I'm cumming inside you mommy!" I said as I twitched and unloaded stream after stream of semen into her body. I counted at least eight heavy squirts that I could not control.

As I ejaculated I felt my mother's pussy lips clamping down and squeezing on my thin, hard penis. She was clearly into the act of sexual intercourse.

As we both relaxed from our intense copulation my step-father said;

"See. You can ejaculate out of your penis. I don't know of anyone who has a penis who can't do it."

My mother still tied to the bed with her pussy dripping wet said to my step-father;

"I can't believe you'd rape me with my own daughter! What if she gets me pregnant?! You're going to be responsible for this baby if it happens!"

"I think you're going to be fine and I'd be surprised if your daughter's sperm were strong enough to get you pregnant." Said my step-dad.

"Well, we'll hope you are right. In the meantime, untie me immediately. I'm going to lock my daughter's cock and balls in a chastity device and I want it to be extra tight around her little ball mound so it cuts off as much blood as possible so her balls will shrink into uselessness. And tomorrow I'm taking her to the doctor and we are going to get her the hormones she needs to shrink away her little cock and balls to almost nothing. You don't have a choice honey. You've fucked your last girl. That much is certain."

We did everything my mother wanted and she was correct. I never again had sexual intercourse using my male sex organ. The hormones I took daily made me totally sterile and impotent. I had my last erection about three months after the hormones began and my tiny balls dissolved into my body and were gone forever. My only sexual outlet for the rest of my life was as a girl. And that was just fine with me.

http://www.escapegames24.com/2009/12/dr-stone-age-walkthrough.html

https://www.empireboobookitty.com/2018/12/jerald-jeske-chicago-attorney-throws-2-dogs-off-balcony/

http://gamegos.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/5000083409?page=1

https://getcosmetic.com/author/caputiq/

https://cuevana2espanol.com/ver-pelicula-online/suicide-squad-hell-to-pay/

http://www.clint.be/actua/geflipte-scooterbende-allemaal-uitspookt-zal-bloed-koken/

http://forum.farmer.pl/profile/85685-caputiq/

https://www.f6s.com/francescocaputo1

https://community.fbto.nl/overig-5/check-check-dubbel-check-933

https://www.giveffect.com/users/321951-chancellor

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Seven Hundred and Fifty Words

Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 30

Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip